My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Project 365

So I am doing an awesome project this year called Project 365 and the concept behind the project is that you take a photo every day and then document/ journal about the photo. I am loving the concept but I am quick to admit I am about 2 weeks behind on the journaling but thats ok. The project has helped me to change my perspective about photography and also my everyday life and how blessed I am.


I will share some of my photos each week to give you an idea of the kind of stuff I am documenting. So for todays photo-

I was driving home from picking up Flynn from my mums and I went past this gorgeous farmers stall, and I just had to stop, the lady there was just devine, she made my day and what stunning flowers !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home