My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Swimming Layout

I did this layout last weekend from the photos of our swimming fun at the pool. It is the first time I have done a 2 page layout and also used a sketch it was great fun and I am happy with the result so I might start to do a few more of these this weekend. It is a great sketch to use when you have heaps of photos and want to include them all of the one layout. I may need to do something similar for our Tulip park photos as I have HEAPS of them as well!!

I am spending some time today sorting through my recent photos and working out what I am going to be scrapping this weekend. I have decided I am going to resist printing those tulip photos until I have my current photo pile under control!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home