My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Crafty week : )

I have decided that this week will be a bit of a creative/crafty week. I will be sharing a few different things I have made throughout the last year.

First of all as it is ending the year and everyone is starting to think about new calendars for 2010. I have starting seeing them on sale at the shops. Last year instead of buying a calendar for the wall and desk I made them. I bought blank calendars and then decorated them and added photos. The benefit for me is that I know have a great keepsake of the things we did throughout
the year and it forms a little book to leave on the coffee table for next year. I will be spending some time in December going through and adding things from my diary into the calendar pages.

The small desk calendar is made my Kaiser and you can get it from scrapbook stores and the large calendar is made by Making Memories and you can find something similar here-

The front cover of the calendar-
The inside cover-

January Pages-
May Pages-
July Pages-
This is the last page-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home