My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Making your own flash cards

I made these awhile ago and as we were playing with them on the weekend I thought the idea might be worth sharing. We have a lot of flash cards in this house, I find them great for Flynn's language and recognition skills- but they can get expensive.

So I bought this sheet of wrapping paper for $1 and backed it in black card and made up some flash cards of my own. Flynn loved them as they were a change from our usual ones and they are just the right size for him to hold. They would also be great for older kids if you found some times tables paper etc. I also contacted mine for extra durability !!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea!

October 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Fantastic!

October 16, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home