My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Some recent POTD

Since I haven't posted some in awhile here are some of my recent photos of the everyday memories I have been capturing. Yes I realize they are mostly of Flynn I do take other photos as well but most of those you would probably find super boring !!!

Flynn having some fun colouring.
Flynn relaxing on the weekend.
Crazy haired boy having lunch up at the table, eyeing mummy off as to why she is taking photos.
Sitting on the couch the other day I noticed the books under my coffee table. All party/recipe books from when I was planning Flynn's second birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home