My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Friday, October 2, 2009

Like father like son.

I had to run and get my camera when I looked over and saw this just after dinner the other night. Flynn absolutely cracked me up as he climbed up said night night and started changing the channel until he got to Top Gear. What can I say? Like father like son, without a doubt !

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the one day, my boys will clean their room and playroom without complaining so they are allowed to stay up and watch it. Rev heads, the lot of them.

BTW, Love your table and chairs, where abouts did you find them?

October 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Do you mean the couch Flynn is sitting on in this pic? If so they are from Freedom- very very comfy !!

October 2, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL that's cute, my son loves top gear too!! M xx

October 2, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger curiouser said...

LOL.

October 3, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home