My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Flynn's Dinners

I have had a few people email me about recipes for Flynn's dinners. I don't really use recipes as I usually just throw anything in there that we have in the fridge/pantry/freezer. But here is one of the bulk meals I made last night.
Creamy pasta bake sauce
Cream
Mushrooms
Tuna
Corn
Cherry Tomatoes
Chives
Broccoli
Grated cheese
Carrots
Packet of pasta

Any purees you can throw in there that will not be too overpowering. For this one I threw in Rafferty's garden tube. This bulk dinner cost me about $10.00 and the rest I already had at home. This made 15 dinners and so that is great value! I hope this gives you some inspiration : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me want to vomit. Would not eat this myself let alone give it to my child. Sorry

January 9, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home