My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Car organization

My job involves a lot of time spent in my car and so over time I have come to implement a few organizational items that helps to keep the car looking clutter free whilst keeping the necessary things at hand.

I though I would share a few of these with you as I am sure as we are all busy mums we face the same clutter challenges in our mum taxi's.

This is a great little organizer I picked up from Target which sits on the back on your seat. I use it to store some spare nappies, a change mat, wipes, dummies and some water free handwash. It is great extra storage and keeps the clutter off the floor.
This is another organizer I picked up at Target. This one I use for bits and pieces I need throughout the day and it lives on my front seat. I am able to keep in here the things I might need to hand throughout the day. These include my diary, wipes, vouchers/coupons, snacks etc.
I also keep a large canvas tub in the boot of my car for the larger things I like to keep in the car. These include a spare change of clothes for Flynn, first aid kit, hat sun block etc. I like to make sure I am prepared in the car for those times when accidents happen !!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that post Jade, my car can get in a real mess sometimes, definitely some great ideas there :-) M xx

September 30, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger MuMmARat said...

I have been looking for some car organisers like that but I can't find them here in Cairns, which is a bugger. I too use the large tub in the back of the car (I have a dual cab ute so have a BIG back of the car) but definately need something for inside. And as you have, for the front seat, I have to have log books, note pads, banking slips that sort of thing.

Best get out and have another look.

PS I love your blog, have only just stubblmed across it.

October 16, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home