My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My current favourite layout

I did this a few weeks ago at a crop on Friday night with my mum. It is by no means a masterpiece but I love it for a few reasons. I love the photo, it is so hard to get a photo where Flynn is looking and smiling, this was an impromptu one and he was so happy on this day, and I love the fact that the layout is just about the photo and the journaling.

This is what the journaling says-

Flynn, there is so much I want to tell you and to teach you, but here is just a few,
- You are the light, sunshine and happiness in my life.
- You melt my heart with your sweet smile.
- Your laugh is truly so contagious.
- I could not imagine my life without you.
- Already you are such a sweet, caring and kind boy.
- You will always be my first born and therefore my baby.
Love Mummy

1 Comments:

Blogger Scrapsister said...

Gorgeous photo and layout! I found you here through EB and am also a scrapbooker. Looking forward to checking out the rest of your blog ;)

October 5, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home