My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Organization comes from both sides..

of our marriage : ) Simon- my husband also loves being organized and finding great storage solutions for things. It is important to note that we do not buy all of our storage items. Some are purchased such as the car storage items I posted about earlier in the week, and sometimes we reuse things around the house we already have.

One of the things we really wanted to find a solution for in our bedroom for ages was all of my beaded necklaces and jewelery. When I came home yesterday Simon had come up with a great idea for storing these tangle free-

This was an old hanging tie rack that Simon was no longer using and it makes great storage for all of my necklaces. Now it hangs in our walk in robe and is easily accessible for me when I am getting ready for work in the morning. I am so thankful Simon thought of this as it is going to be a real time saver for me in the mornings !!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. I also find the tie holders look after my bras much better than putting them in the drawer

October 3, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger curiouser said...

Fabulous idea!!!

October 3, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love that Simons organised mind helps out around the house!! Now can he teach my husband that? Vanessa

October 4, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home