My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Photo of the day !!


Well 2 : ) We had our first potty time today and Flynn was super proud of himself when he did his first wee!! What a big boy. We are starting potty/ toilet association. We are reading potty books, talking about the toilet and just having some potty time!!! I am hoping to seriously start potty training in about 4-6 months in summer.
Also I just read the Stedfords dream post linking some readers over, thanks C : ). So hello to everyone who has come over to have a look. If you are not a reader go and have a look at an awesome blog,
I love the latest post on bonnets, I am also a bonnet and etsy lover I spent hours and hours looking at housewares stuff the other day naughty naughty!!!
I will be showing my scrap/ crafting space in my next post and how I have tried to organize this messy hobby in my home. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home