My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Keeping up with 365

This project is a constant- you really have to be diligent in keeping up with printing the photos and also completing the journaling I am about 2 weeks behind on my journaling at the moment so I am going to make sure I allocate some time this week to get up to date again-which is where I like to be with it!! If you get too far behind it can all become incredibly over whelming. Here are a few recent pictures.

Story time at night- showing books and toys is great as these change so frequently. We had to have all the toys at story time this night.
Flynn trying to get his toy car to start with his "keys"- I think toys are a great memory to capture as in 6 months your kids will surely be playing with something else and have different favourites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home