My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas present idea

Every year I make something for our mums for Christmas, they love getting a hand made gift and having extra photo's they might not have seen. I have started duplicating these little books as I found that I also wanted one to keep and making 3 is not much harder than making 2.

Last year I found these gorgeous books at a craft store called 10 things I love about my mother. I thought it would be perfect for this project. I filled the mums albums with photos on them with Flynn, myself and Simon from the last year and mine was photos of Flynn and me.

I did the scrapbooking for all of them and Simon wrote in his mum's and mine and I wrote the journaling for my mums. The things that Simon wrote literally had me in tears on Christmas day and this little book has now become something I will always treasure.

I hope this inspires you to make something for those you love this Christmas, they will surely treasure it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home