My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Cards


They are finished for another year : ) I tried to keep it simple this year as we had a lot of other things going on but they still seemed to take forever !! I tried to cut down to 40 this year but already I have realized that I will need to make a few more for extras.

Sorry about the lighting in the photo but the white keeps over exposing the shot (just above the from the Conran family it says Merry Christmas 2009) but you get the general idea. On the inside I stuck a small photo of the baby's ultrasound and a personalized message. We then type up our annual newsletter which we include in the cards so that family and friends who we haven't seen in awhile get a little update on what we have been doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home