My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Day 3


Today I am grateful that everyone in our house is happy and healthy. After all your health really is all that matters- I have been reflecting over this for the past few days.
I also just wanted to say that I am grateful to all of my wonderful blog followers and readers. When I started this blog about 5 months ago I did so as I was getting a lot of organizing type emails from people wanting help with things and so I thought I would start a blog so everyone could read my organizing adventures!!! I honestly never believed after such a short time I would have close to 40 000 hits on this site, it amazes me that anyone is remotely interested in reading my dribble : )

And so when I was having a look through some of my followers I thought I would share with you some of their wonderful blogs which will hopefully inspire you even further.




And many many more. So thank you blog readers and followers- I am grateful to you : )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Parkersmum said...

I SO relate to this post as I have always said the two things in life that are the most important are health and happiness.

Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way.

And your blog contributes to my daily happiness - thank you

Health and Happiness to you and your family.

November 26, 2009 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Hi Parkersmum, I didn't know you read over here from EB, thanks for coming : ) After a few pregnancy related health scares over the last few days it really rings true to me !!! It really is the most important thing above all else: )

So glad I can make your day a little happier (that makes me smile !!)

x

November 26, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Health for sure is the number 1 , big thing for me since losing over 40kgs. Congratualtions on your pregnancy.

I am am new to your blog and must admit I am a total addict, YOu have inspired me to become more creative and get back into my scrapbooking and to keep on top of trying to get my life and home more organised. I am off to Ikea tommorrow with a list in tow. hehe.

Oh and even more exciting I just ordered Project life, my xmas present. yeah. Keep inspring please

November 26, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Magical Cake Creations said...

wow thats my business blog - magical cake creations =)

congrats and all the best for the left months of your pregnancy =) I read your blog daily...your so inspiring!!

AJ.....

December 18, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home