My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Friday, November 20, 2009

What's a pregnant girl to do?


When you have a craving for something, but make it yourself !!!! I have started feeling a lot better over the last few days and I even felt up to baking again- I have been less over the past few months. So yesterday afternoon I felt like some muffins and put these together- Banana Raspberry and they were a really great combination, I need to go and have some more before they are all gone !!Have I posted this recipe before ?? I just went and had a look and yes I have !! Just in case you want to have a go here you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home