My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am a complete contradiction


Well my scrapbooking desk is anyway : ) It my place in the world where I allow myself to be totally messy- and I love it. The more messy it is the more I am usually creating and coming up with ideas and projects that I want to start or complete. So at the moment as you can see by the stack in the middle of my desk I am mini album focused at the moment. This is because I am currently up to date with our family, Flynn's and my 365 project (this rarely happens!!) and so this allows me extra time over the next few months to start and finish some extra projects.

One of the projects that I have decided to take on this year for Christmas is the December daily album. I am so looking forward to doing this as I have felt way too overwhelmed in taking on such a massive project over the Christmas Holidays in previous years- but this year I am going to give it a go : )

You will find a lot of detail on the project examples here on this blog-


But basically you document your December in photos and journaling and create a mini album. The idea is that you complete the base of the album before December 1st to make it nice and easy to compile throughout December. My album is the top green mini album in the pile and I will post some photos once I have finished compiling the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home