My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Monday, November 9, 2009

Why didn't I think of that ?

Sometimes you see/buy something and think exactly this. This little invention is pure genius. It cuts up your sandwiches into cute little dinosaurs and cutting off the crusts at the same time. I bought this a little while ago from a local kitchen shop and pulled it out over the weekend for a fun twist on lunch. It worked a treat Flynn thought his sandwiches were really cool and talked and talked about them.

MMM now why didn't I think of that?
Enjoy your Monday : )

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girls love these, they also have the dolphin one. Howards Storage World usually stock a variety of them.

November 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jade, what a cute idea, will keep an eye out for one :) M xx

November 9, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Jakki said...

Oh what a great idea! I need to get one for my nephew!

November 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them! We also have the love heart ones. Did you know they have a matching lunch boxes too!

November 10, 2009 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger MuMmARat said...

They really are an awesome idea I'm going to have to go for a look and see if I can find them. I often cut shaped sandwhiches for my daughter but end up with so much waste.

November 11, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Howards storage world is a great place to start looking I found some there yesterday for friends who wanted them : )

November 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow love it! I really have to find these! Thanks for sharing =)

AJ...SA

November 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home