My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some Halloween Muffins

We are going out to a Halloween party this afternoon and so one of the treats I have put together to take are some choc chip muffins with a little Halloween twist : ) These gorgeous muffins cases are from a great online store called sweet themes, they have so much great stuff for all sorts of holidays and parties throughout the year- If I want a cookie cutter this is where I go. http://www.sweetthemes.com.au/

Here is the recipe

Ingredients-
2 cups flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
2 ts baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 eggs
125g melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups chocolate chips

1. In a large bowl mix together flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
2. In a separate bowl mix together milk, eggs, butter and vanilla.
3. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the milk mixture.
4. Stir to combine, then fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Spoon the batter into prepared muffins pans and bake at 200 for 15-20 minutes.

Then just to add some extra spook I added some cupcake toppers : )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very cute! Thanks for the link too I'll have to check it out.

I made some little witches couldrons. I basically used the teacup biscuit idea mut iced covered the biscuit and masrhmallow in dark grey icing with a freckle on top...we're a bit with the kids.

Happy Halloween :-) Nat

October 31, 2009 at 7:47 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Oh I LOVE that idea Nat : ) I am definitely going to try that one next year !!!!

November 1, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home