My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The cutest teddy bear cookie ever!!!


I bought a new cookbook today and this is one of the recipes : ) Is this not the cutest teddy bear cookie ever? I will be giving them a trial over the weekend and if they turn out you will see the recipe up sometime next week. For now I am off to catch up on the last few weeks of my Project 365.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I have the same book,I have been wanting to try these for ages they are so cute,let us know how they turn out.
Tash

October 24, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home