My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween


Wow this really crept up on me and when I realized I only had a week until Halloween I knew I need to swing into action to get some of the things I wanted done !!! We did some Spider potato painting outside this afternoon and I hung some pumpkins in the living room, that's a start at least!!! I will be sharing our cooking and craft creations throughout the week : )


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually making something for Halloween this year, we've having an afternoon tea at a friends place and the kids are dressing up. I'm going to make some little ghost cupcakes. I remember seeing a picture of them a long time ago and have always wanted to make them!

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

October 25, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps left my name off..

Nat :-)

October 25, 2009 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Thanks Nat : ) Have fun and try having a look at the Martha Stewart website she has heaps of great recipe/cookies/cupcakes ideas for Halloween on there !!

October 25, 2009 at 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get your gorgeous paper pumpkins from Jade?

October 26, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

They are just from Spotlight : ) They were cheap as well, only about $3.00.

October 26, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home