My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Project LIFE


How cute is this new kit?
This the new version of the 365 kit for 2010. I am so excited as I was not sure if there was going to be a kit for this year. I so loved doing this project this year- I cannot even begin to explain how much I treasure all of those extra special memories I have captured this year by shifting my focus to capturing the everyday moments that make up our life and not just the "events" like birthdays etc. In the years to come I think I will treasure and love these albums even more as you can so easily forget all of those details that make up you life- especially when you are so busy working and raising children etc.

I think this kit is going to be a little more flexible than the last one in that you don't necessarily have to take a photo every day maybe just once a week. But to be honest I love taking a photo a day and I have not really found it that hard to keep up with. I print the photos every 2 weeks or so and try to complete the journaling at about the same time- I try to not get more than about a month behind or can become very overwhelming to catch up.

I encourage anyone even if you are not a scrapbooker to try this project even if not for an entire year why not capture a month in your life? You literally take your photos and slip them into the divided page protectors as per the above photo and then journal on the cards and slip them in- easy !!

Just to add the kit will be sold online on this website-


It is due to be launched this weekend at some stage- I will post as soon as I know : )

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jade, love your blog!! I have a two year old as well and would love to purchase one of these kits to capture everyday special moments. Could you let me know where to purchase one of these - I am in WA.

November 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Paulette said...

Oh I can't wait for the weekend!

Do they sell out fast?
With two boys, one with SN, I haven't scrapped in 18months :(

love your blog by the way
xx

November 12, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jade! :-)

November 12, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Paulette the last one sold out in 3 hours, hoping there will be more stock of this one !!! : )

November 12, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Paulette said...

Oh don't tell me that! Hehee I'll be stalking that website all weekend now :)

Thanks!

November 13, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home