My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Monday, November 16, 2009

A free printable chore chart


I stumbled across this fantastic customizable chore chart on a blog the other day and I just love it !! I love the idea of being able to fill in your own "chores" and adapt it to each individual child. I am going to start using this next year for Flynn (2 1/2 years old) and I will being adding things like packing away toys, doing a wee on the toilet, using his manners etc etc. Not so much "chores" for a toddler but more boundaries as to what behaviour is expected at home. I think I will laminate the chart and Flynn can colour in the circles- that way at the end of the week we can just wipe it clean. This option means that you will not have to remember to reprint the chart every week and have stickers all over your house !!

Here is the link- enjoy : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link to the chart. I made up my own one previously, but this one looks fantastic. I promptly printed off one, filled it in and have started using it. Thank you. It is perfect.

Off topic, could you when you have time, upload some of your recipes that you freeze. I have in the past frozen pasta dishes and found that they were very dry once heated through.

What are you tips and secrets lol

I find that with after school activies I am rushing to cook dinner. So having something in the freezer pre done, would be a great time saver for me (hopefully for others too).

So if you wouldn't mind sharing some of your recipes that you freeze, that would be great.

Thanks in advance...Nadia :-)

November 17, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home