My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Day 1


I lot of the blogs I read are from American writers and I have been inspired this week by a lot by posts surrounding being thankful for things in our lives. I think a lot of my project 365 posts can be related back to what I am thankful for in my life at the the moment but I am going to take more time this week to think about all of those wonderful people and things and celebrate them. I love the tradition of taking a day to have dinner to celebrate family and what you are thankful for- this is an American tradition I wish we could adopt here !!

So here are a few blog who a doing a photo a day of what they are thankful for Ali Edwards and Becky Higgins.

So for my first photo for the week- Monday's photo, I am thankful for all of the modern medicines it takes to keep my severe morning sickness at bay and hopefully allow me to get through the day without being sick and allow me to start to put on some weight to grow a healthy baby.

So what are you thankful for today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home