My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Was I really that big???


I was sorting through some photos yesterday and stumbled across my pregnancy album from last time with Flynn. We took a photo every week from when we found out I was expecting and I am so glad we did as it is so wonderful to look back on and reminisce back to those times. It was not something I looked forward to or enjoyed at the time but I am so glad that we did it now. We are doing the same thing this time around and it is also fun to compare the two pregnancies.

So far they have been quite similar, I was sick with Flynn for 20 weeks and was hoping that this time would be different but it does not seem to be relenting yet and looks to be actually getting worse. This is a bit of a shame as I was hoping I would get lucky this time and have one of those wonderful healthy pregnancies where I felt wonderful and floated through like some other women I know do (so jealous!!) But that was just not meant to be, oh well the result is well worth the sickness : )

The photo below was taken about 24 hours before I gave birth and was as we were walking out of the door to go to the hospital. So glad we grabbed this shot as it brings back so many memories from this day, and now the scary part- doing it all again!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rosie said...

You look tiny! and gorgeous! hope you start feeling better soon x rosie

November 25, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home