My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Project 365 photos


I know a lot of you have purchased the kit from the Becky Higgins site called Project LIFE previously called Project 365 this year. I thought I would post some of my recent photos so that you are able to get some ideas ready for next year. Remember that everything about your life is interesting- you might not think so but through someone else's eyes or as you look back throughout the year you will be so glad you captured that everyday life stuff- I know I am : ) If you need some extra ideas check out this fantastic list from Creating Keepsakes (a scrapbooking magazine) they posted this last year when they launched 365.

Both the boys posing-

Breaking in some new thongs, summer is well and truly here-

Feeling thankful for our little boy who brings us endless amount of joy-

Looking very pregnant already-

Some toilet training time-

1 Comments:

Blogger Gypsy said...

Congrats on your happy news! Thanks for reminding me that ordinary moments make for great photos too :)

November 26, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home