My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day : )


I hope your Christmas and Boxing Days were as wonderful as mine. The day spent with those you love is the most important thing, but the yummy food is also nice : ) We spent this years at my mums house which was great as there was minimal work to do for me, it was nice to have a year off an just enjoy ourselves.

I think I have learnt a lot about entertaining from my wonderful mum. She truly takes it all in her stride, no rushing around on the last day shopping and cleaning, no complaining about the work involved in hosting she really does it all so well. We had 21 for lunch and it was wonderful, great food and great company- what more in there to say!! Days like Christmas make me appreciate even more what a wonderful family that I am truly blessed to have.

Flynn had a great day as well and loved opening his presents- Some more tomorrow on that and how we make Christmas morning easy !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home