My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Monday, December 21, 2009

A great website.

I just wanted to share with you this amazing website- Family Fun It is such a great resource for parents. I have printed off a lot of my Christmas crafts and ideas from this site, there is lots of great stuff and best of all it is free!! Even better : ) It is a great place for extra inspiration and ideas, I love to use resources like this as it keeps ideas fresh. I love the Santa postcard and Christmas wish list printables from this site, very cute and great to keep for when the kids are older.

And just because I can't have a post without a photo, Flynn discovered his Christmas presents and opened one LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home