My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Monday, December 14, 2009

What does summer look like at your house ?

Summer at our house is great : ) There is so much more to do and it is just generally more fun, food is more relaxed, the light lasts longer and water becomes more fun : ) I have decided I am definitely going to make sure I do a few Summer layouts this year that include snippets of everything we do over the next few months.

Fun times at the beach, we are loving our new beach tent this year
A new favourite snack for Flynn-
The sprinkler has suddenly become fun and Flynn went in and got saturated over the weekend before I even had time to undress him!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol is he eating grapes with cheese??

December 14, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger nassie_gal said...

yes what is he eating?

I miss the sprinklers.. but with water restrictions here it is a no go :-(

December 14, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Yep LOL weird I know : )

December 14, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehe very weird !!

December 14, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home