My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Even the muffins...


have a touch of Christmas spirit : ) I did warn you that I do like to make everything Christmassy (is that even a word?). Anyway when Flynn and I made these last week I thought I would add a Christmas touch by making some toppers for them. The great thing about cupcake/muffin toppers is they can be re used time and time again and are really easy to make.

With the Christmas toppers the way I made these is I got a sheet of 12x12 scrapbooking paper and using my scallop circle bunch I cut the paper up in circles, I then attached each circle to a toothpick with a little piece of sticky tape. If these are for a party etc I usually make them double side- so you use double side tape and put something on both sides of the circle. It is an easy way to make some banana and raspberry muffins look cute : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home