My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where you live


Over the weekend when our family went to the Christmas pageant we strolled through our beautiful city of Perth. I had my camera with me and so as we walked around I snapped a few buildings and sites that I had never really noticed before. Isn't it funny how you live somewhere your entire live and you never photograph your own city and appreciate it's beauty?

Well I took the opportunity to do that on Sunday and thought I would share a few photos of this beautiful city that I live in. And more than ever these photos truly make me appreciate and love where I grew up.
There you go, that is just a snippet- a great street in the city where I live. Now I have to go and make a layout on this exact topic : ) Just to make sure I never forget.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shayne said...

Wow Jade - beautiful pics - those buildings look wonderful. Its funny isnt it how we often take our own cities sights for granted? I live in Sydney and up until a few years ago had never photographed out gorgeous harbour - but having done so I appreciate it so much more :)

December 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

So true Shayne : ) I am so glad I took these to make sure I don't forget to be grateful for where I live !!

December 10, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home