My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mothers Group

I still love being able to sometimes participate in Mothers Group. Now that I work full time it is a lot harder and I don't get there as often as I would like and often as I did in the past- but I try !! This week we had a little Christmas Party as it was out last meet before we break for the holiday season. I hosted and we had 3 out of the 4 kids attend. We started the group with something like 8 but other girls have moved away and gone back to work and so we are a little group now! There are two of us girls who are pregnant with baby no 2, one due in March and then me in May so our group will grow again. They have been a great source of support over the last 2 1/2 years.

We are hoping to add to our activity list next year now that work has settled into a routine we will be doing swimming lessons on a Saturday, and Gymbaroo and Playgroup after work. We have come and gone from some of these in past years when it has suited our changing work routines. I think it is great for kids to be able to interact with kids their own age group and to have both free play with them and also structured activities for them to learn and develop. I am looking forward to these activities starting in Term 1.

Some yummy snacks for the mums and the toddlers : )
The kids reading through my scrapbooks : ) I have them out on the coffee table at home and Flynn loves flicking through them and looking at himself and pointing out family members. They are pretty robust and I love that they are able to enjoy them !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home