My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Monday, December 28, 2009

Staycations : )

What are they? Well they are holidays where you just stay at home! We have stayed at home this Christmas Holidays the last 3-4 days have been spent exclusively at home and it has been great. Not having anything to do can be hard for me at times as I am such a busy person but I have tried to just enjoy it and I am going to try and have an afternoon nap at some stage this week. We have some fun activities planned for the rest of this week but for the weekend there has been nothing- it is so liberating.

Taking a moment to capture what I love most, family-
Lots of comfort food, sausage hot pot in the slow cooker, home made pizza's, crepes and scones just to name a few : )
Getting dirty in the backyard-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home