My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Thursday, January 7, 2010

That Cabinet


So A few of you commented/emailed me regarding the cabinet in my last post so I thought I would post a full photo of the front on and where you can buy it (I am nice like that LOL). The cabinet itself is purchased as individual bookcases from Ikea called Liatorp it is actually 3 bookcases and you get the capping which goes along the top to make it loot like one cabinet so you can attach as many as you like. You then add the doors we did solid at the bottom for messy stuff like vases and Flynn's china and glass at the top for the "pretty" stuff : ) We love it and it works really well for us as extra storage in our living room.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! I wish we had an Ikea here in Tassie. Thanks for sharing. :)

January 7, 2010 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

They look great. I have serious Ikea envy of your place. My nearest Ikea is 2 hours away and you cant get much home in a hatchback with a car seat!

I collect those statues in the middle too. Aren't they beautiful :)

January 7, 2010 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

hmm - I love that! And I know just where it could go ... won't be for a little while tho. I have an ikea kitchen to install first!

January 7, 2010 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Suse said...

We move next thursday, you available to come decorate? Such a simple yet clever solution!

January 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Gorgeous Jade...I am so in love with your home! One day I hope to be 'just like you'!!

January 7, 2010 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous Kym said...

I am in love with this cabinet! Only problem is my hubby will only have solid timber in our hiome as he builds everything himself!!!!!!! Still I can dream Eh?

January 7, 2010 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

Kym - same here. So my husband built me one very similar. Custom joinery - built in to our lounge. :D

January 8, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home