My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photo ideas for 365

I know that some of you reading are participating in Project 365, where you take a photo every day and I thought I would post some of my photos taken over the last few months that I probably would otherwise not have shot if I had not been doing the project. 6 months in and with one album complete I am so happy I started on this journey to document this year of my life, the everyday stuff not just the people in my life but what it is that makes up all aspects of my days.



With my job I spend a lot of time in the my car so it is kind of like my office!!
Flynn playing happily one Saturday morning with his train set.



One of the things I have learnt doing this project is to try different angles and I am loving it. I have taken some of my favourite photos this year just changing the angle a little.



Some yummy easter egg cookies.






Some new bedding for our guest room.



Hope this helps give you a bit of inspiration to think outisde the box a little on this project as it soon gets a little boring taking photos of your little cherub/s 365 days a year!!!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home