My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Monday, July 20, 2009

POTD

Some more recent Photo's I have taken for the 365 project. Our daffodils a few weeks after they came up are looking gorgeous !!


Flynn absolutely loves the trike he got for his birthday and he loves to put his "treasures", mainly food on the back and rides around, so cute!! I am still keeping up with the project but it can be a challenge to keep motivated. There are lots of different ideas floating around about how to keep fresh and motivated in the project. Some of these include having different weeks for different things such as-

House photos

Places you go

Meals you cook

Thing you love

Technology you use.

I may think about doing something like this later on in the year but I haven't run out of everyday stuff to take photos yet so I am doing ok!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home