My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Things I Love Album

I recently completed an album called things I love as I wanted to have a place where all of the things that make up my life come together in an album with some journalling. It was a great project to do and I thought I would share a few pictures of the completed album. I wanted to this album as I want my children to know who I am as I person and not just their mother. 40 years from now they will be able to look back and they will have a snapshot of what I loved in my life in June 2009. I am planning on doing the same album 5 years from now to see what has changed.

Some of the thing I put into my album were, family, friends, photography, travel, pets, motherhood, organizing, list making, gardening, pets. Obviously you have to individualize this to what you love in your own life at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home