My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Banana and Raspberry Muffins



This is a regular recipe I use here at home and I thought I would share it on the blog : )


1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/3 cup caster sugar
60g butter
2/3 cup mashed banana (approx 1 large banana)
1/2 cup raspberries
1 egg
1/2 cup milk


In a large bowl rub together flour, sugar and butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs

Stir in mashed banana, raspberries, egg and milk to combine.

Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pans and bake at 190 degrees for about 20 minutes

Easy : ) and super yummy!!! I also substitute raspberries for blueberries or strawberries, whatever I have on hand.


P.S. The cake stand is Maxwell and Williams and the plastic cake matt underneath is from Ikea : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home