My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When you can't find your 2 year old.....

Look in the study!When my husband lost Flynn for a few minutes the other day he found him in his study on the computer checking his email ! So cute, he has never done this before and luckily Simon is well trained to make sure he snaps a photo when funny things like this happen.This is most definitely my photo of the day.



2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa & Keith said...

Hi,
I found your blog address on Becky's website and have read so many of your posts! I love how organized you are...I also try to stay on top of things and keep things as organized as possible! It just makes life so much easier!

I have added your blog to my list of favorites! I am also doing Project 365 and LOVE every minute of it.

Thanks so much for the ideas you have shared...I'll keep checking in to see other ideas you share.

One more thing....I LOVE your scrap space!!I've just got a closet...but one day hope to have a whole room!! Don't you just love Ikea!!

Theresa

July 23, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Hi Theresa,

Great to hear from a fellow 365'er : ) I am so loving to project, I hope she brings out another kit for next year!!!! I agree it makes life so much easier when you are organized.

Got to love Ikea for storage solutions, I didn't have a room for ages but now that I do I love it!!!!

Jade

July 23, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home