My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Your Life Story

I am so excited about this new project. Becky Higgins posted this blog post on her site today
I love this idea of documenting my own life story. This is something I have never done before but would love to have something similar written by my own ancestors. What an amazing legacy to look back on when you are older and to leave for your children to remember you by.

And so I got started today. I have picked my album and I have printed all of the pages out on white cardstock, and I have cut the pages down ready to stick into the album. This is a big project but will so be worth it once complete. Now I just have to convince Simon that he should do it as well!!!!

I will be posting progress pictures as I complete this. This is just the assembly of the actual album.

The front page (not stuck down yet)

This is what the inside pages look like before I have stuck them down/ decorated them. This is the album I am using it is by Making Memories and is 8x8 in the Sea Foam colour.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home