My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Setting up stations in the kitchen

When we are having a really busy day ahead on the weekend I like to set up as much as possible in the kitchen the night before. This system works really well for me as I don't have to think about all that extra stuff in the morning- it also means to can have your husband/ older children help out in the morning when you are getting ready.

This system of getting things ready the night before is often useful for things like clothes and bags as well- this is just adding another thing to the pre-planning list. I find I have a clear head at night and often a lot more energy to be able to think all of these little things through. This kind of planning helps me to get to get to my destination on time.


My breakfast all planned out-So in this picture below I have Flynn's breakfast all laid out and also his lunch with his lunch bag. I find this saves me so much time in the morning as I don't have to think of what to pack and what to make for breakfast.
I hope this idea might give you some help in the morning getting out of the door!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that idea, I sometimes try to do this, mainly with Maddie's nappy bag, and try to get my son sorted out as well, setting up b'fast is a great idea, must now put it into more practice. Thanks Jade :)

August 19, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

No problems I hope it helps : ) I know I am half asleep first thing in the morning until the coffee kicks in!!!

August 19, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home