My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Friday, August 21, 2009

Weekend List

Whats on yours?

I am going to a girlfriends to scrapbook on Friday night (tonight), (I need to pack as soon as I get home as I am taking Flynn so I need to take the kitchen sink with me !) Flynn has swimming lessons Saturday morning. We have some flowers to plant in the garden, washing to fold, masterpieces to be painted (by Flynn). Then on Sunday we are going to Tulip Festival (weather depending).


Phew I am tired just thinking about it all but we should be able to have some down time on Saturday night. : )


Anyone else fully packed their weekend ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home