My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Friday, July 24, 2009

Completed Project 365 albums

I realized I had not yet posted how I have been putting together all of photos that I have been taking everyday for the 365 project. So here they are-


The 2 albums I am using this year are WR Memory Keeepers ring binders-



The album spines close up-


This is the cover page for my first album for January- June-


This is what a double page spread looks like, these were my photos from last week-



I have been using up a lot of the extra paper I had in my stash as you dont see a lot of it once you put the photos on. Next year I will be using up the rest of the 365 kit I bought this year so I will be using divided refills so that will make the project a lot easier with a lot less sticking. I have found the best thing to do is to set myself up in front of the TVone night a week/fortnight and stick down and journal while watching TV. This is a great way to keep up to date and prevents me from getting behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home