My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chocolate chip cookies

So you might have noticed from some of the recipes I have posted that I like to keep cooking simple but yummy. I am a busy working mum and don't have a lot of time with everything else I have on to spend hours in the kitchen for one dinner/dessert. And so I multi task, cooking several dishes at once or making some quick cookies while dinner is cooking. The other night was so exception I was waiting on dinner to cook and so I made some quick cookies for a mothers group meet up the next day.

So give these a try if you want a no fail cookie recipe that is super quick and only requires one bowl and 10 minutes in the oven !!!



125g butter chopped at room temp
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 egg
1 tp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups plain flour
1/4 cup self raising flour
1/2 tp bicarb soda
180g packet of choc chips/ smarties or M&Ms's



Cream butter and sugars together in an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
Sift in flour and bicarb soda.
Teaspoon mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes in a moderate oven.
Cool on tray and then eat yummo!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachael said...

Yummy, I just made some this morning. Thought it would be a perfect thing for Hannah and I to do while Melissa was at Kindy. However when we got around to it Hannah didn't want to help, but she sure did help eat them!

July 27, 2009 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

LOL they always love to help eat them !!!!

July 27, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home