My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A few layouts.

I thought I would share a few recent layouts I have completed for my Family album. My style is really simple and classic. I don't take forever to complete my layouts as I have a lot of photos to keep up to date with and I want to keep up to date with my scrapbooking and enjoy the process. I love that getting it done feeling and having the completed layouts in the albums. I tend to gravitate towards one pages spreads and multi photo layouts as I like to get as many photos on the page as I can!!!!

This was one of a few layouts I did for Mothers Day for 2009. I tend to duplicate layouts as well as I have ongoing Family albums and also Flynn has his own albums. This works for me as I just do double the layouts and then split them between the albums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home