My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Friday, July 31, 2009

Morning Routine

As per yesterday's post I am getting organized for my return to work and coming up with a few solutions which I think will help make life easier for our family through this transition time. These are things I have learnt through working previously- some things work and some don't. The mornings for every household where both parents have to leave for work are generally CRAZY. And so to be able to create a bit or organization I wrote out a routine for our morning of what we have to get done and the time frame we have to do it. This will hopefully prevent my darling husband from saying "what do you want me to do" all morning!!!


There is also a list at the bottom of the page of things that need to be done in the morning before we go to bed. These include-

- Make sure clothes are ironed and laid out ready for the morning
- Tidy house/ living area before going to bed.
- Make sure kitchen is clean and tidy from dinner and all dishes are stacked in the dishwasher
- Lay out lunch bags and coffee mugs for the morning and pack and part of the lunches that can be pre packed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home