My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The font.

I few people have contacted me wondering what font I have used on the Communications book and our morning routine so I thought I would post the link for everyone. The font is great as it is designed to look like handwriting which can help to make your project more personal. You need to have it set to about 16/18 size font in word though otherwise it can be too hard to read.

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/products/

It is in the top row in the middle and gives you instructions for both mac and PC. Enjoy : )

2 Comments:

Blogger wombles said...

This font is lovely, but your link doesn't work?

October 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Shayne said...

Love Love Love your blog - you are inspiring and motivating me to do so many wonderful things!

I also LOVE that font but the blog seems to have changed and no longer has a products section - do you know how else it could be obtained?

Thank You

October 27, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home