My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.beyondthebaby.com.au/superorganisermum/
and update your bookmarks.

The Life of a Super Organized Mum

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A little weekend project.

I found a few frames in a closet that I had been saving for a project and thought I would whip something up for an empty spot near our laundry leading out into the garage. So I grabbed a photo I already had of Flynn that I loved and I had a sift through my stash and this is what I came up with.
The focus is still on the photo which will always be my style as that is what I believe scrapbooking to be- preserving the memories not trying to spend as long as possible on one layout. I did some catching up last night and scrapbooked 14 layouts!!!! I was really happy with this as it puts me back up to date again which is where I like to be as much as possible. I spent about 45 minutes page planning out all of the pages, (I will write a more in depth post about my process for this soon) and that helped me to be able to get through them all so quickly as I already had everythign I needed to create the page.
Here are some close ups of the details.
Here it is up on the wall (thanks to my darling husband for hanging it for me!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa & Keith said...

I love it!! What a great idea....

August 1, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home